New Locations Open up for Karate, Judo, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Anti-Bullying Classes:
- In January, Kokoro Kai partnered with the Doylestown Recreation Center to teach a kids martial arts class at the Activity Center near Kids Castle Park on Wells Road, Doylestown. We are beginning our second session at the Rec Center on March 4th. You can register your child by visiting doylestownrec.com
- Feb. 29th we also open up our martial arts classes at the Lansdale Recreation Center. Classes will be held every Monday night at 6pm for kids ages 5-12. You can register by visiting www.lansdale.org/145/Parks-Recreation
- Starting April 5th, we will be heading up our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu / Judo and Anti-Bullying martial arts program for children ages 5-12 at the Upper Merion Recreation Center in King of Prussia. You can get more information on the program by visiting their site at https://register.capturepoint.com/reg/cat_program_list.cfm?season_id=12451
- Ariana Reckhemmer on her acceptance into the Staff Assistant Program. She will be assisting Ms. Lynott on Saturday mornings in the Little Warriors Program.
- Ms. Laura Blau on become a Grandma!!! We know you’ll make the perfect grandparent!!!
- Gabrielle Leavitt made National Honor Society!
- Yovel Lendner was accepted into John Hopkins University
- Abby Cox on her acceptance into the Staff Assistant Program. She will be assisting Ms. Lynott on Saturday mornings in the Little Warriors Program.
Our Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu / MRJJA Seminar was a complete hit. We had many participants from our Dojo and six of our students were promoted to Blue Belt after a rigorous testing: Michael Neff, Amanda Maguire, Mackenzie Walters, Kishan Jivani, Erik Cunningham and Casey Johnston
Discovery Time: Our Kai sponsored the Discovery Time Course at Simmons Elementary School again this February. Ms. Walters and Ms. Ostapenko conducted a course that included Karate, Judo and an introduction to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. We are happy to be involved with such a great after-school program.