WEEKEND TRAINING CAMP 2020: GASSHUKU
Exclusively for the members of our Academy, our Gasshuku is an intensive training weekend for kids, teens and adults of all ages. Located at Camp Nockamixon in Kintnersville, PA, just north of Doylestown, this camp provides over 30 acres of beautiful woods and fields. Each camper will have ample opportunity to enjoy recreational swimming in the Olympic size pool and two Water Slides!!, boating and fishing on a private lake, basketball courts, athletic fields, tennis courts, beach volleyball, movies, ga-ga courts, snack bar, and servings of delicious meals served in the dining hall.
Our Kai Camp Offers:
- A full weekend of intensive training and learning in traditional martial arts.
- Emphasis of each class will be on strict discipline and concentrated attention to improving each and every individual.
- Classes are geared towards building confidence, self-defense, knowledge, discipline, posture, balance, coordination, and a “yes I can!” Attitude.
- Development of a positive and competitive spirit.
- Beginners through advanced students will benefit (as best suited to the needs and intentions of the student).
Dates: June 12-14, 2020.